2.5

I placed an order for 5 items on November 7th, 2015 and still had not received my order over month later.Rosewe reported that I had not included the buzzer # of my apartment which, I DID before shipment.

After much back and forth with the company I had to pay an extra $30 for them to resend my package. It finally arrived today MARCH 24TH, 2016 and only TWO of the items I placed are correct.

I am BEYOND infuriated.Will never order from this company again.

jalle014 wrote the review because of "too many items to tick." at Rosewe. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Rosewe to offer any options to resolve the issue.

The most disappointing in user's experience was products are definitely not as described and very poor service. Author liked the most very disatisfied. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Rosewe rosewe online order for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Rosewe?

Comments

Rosewe - Dress Review from Clarksville, Tennessee Rosewe "Way off! Using for an army ball but this just looks too cheap for a formal ball! Too big and fitting sucks!! Waste of $40!!!!! ..." Read more Rosewe - Roswe is a SCAM Rosewe "I ordered this dress from Rosewe.com for $21.77 in size Large, thinking it was a good deal for a simple yellow dress. In the photo, the dress appeared to be..." Read more Rosewe - Rose We scammers Rosewe "I ordered seven bridesmaid dresses from #Rosewe needless to say they are complete rubbish -they have used a photo from the #sorellavita website and made very bad copies - paid..." Read more Rosewe - Dress Review from Neptune Beach, Florida Rosewe "Ordered a dress and used the size chart provided as a guide and the dress adverised is on the right, the one I recieved is on left...it is not a..." Read more Harvey Building Products - Harvey windows terrible staining.  compan won't replace Harvey Building Products "Harvey so-called lifetime warranty untrue. Be careful. I bought 30 or more windows in 2003 and within the first couple years several showed serious staining between the glass panes and..." Read more Beware of Underground Diesel in Henderson NV Underground Diesel "STAY AWAY FROM THESE PEOPLE! I cannot impress upon you any more adamantly than what I'm telling you! I had previously good experiences with this company regarding my 2000 F-350..." Read more Treasure Garden Furniture Covers Fading Fast Treasure Garden "Two months ago, I purchased Treasure Garden furniture covers for my firepit, chairs and cantilever umbrella. Within a month I noticed that the firepit cover was already fading. I've attached..." Read more Express Scripts - As bad as it gets Express Scripts "Express Scripts seems to have a random number generator in their customer service algorithm: "One time out of every five fulfillments, let's just arbitrarily decide to deny our customer his..." Read more