2.5

I placed an order for 5 items on November 7th, 2015 and still had not received my order over month later.Rosewe reported that I had not included the buzzer # of my apartment which, I DID before shipment.

After much back and forth with the company I had to pay an extra $30 for them to resend my package. It finally arrived today MARCH 24TH, 2016 and only TWO of the items I placed are correct.

I am BEYOND infuriated.Will never order from this company again.

jalle014 wrote the review because of "too many items to tick." at Rosewe. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Rosewe to offer any options to resolve the issue.

The most disappointing in user's experience was products are definitely not as described and very poor service. Author liked the most very disatisfied. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Rosewe rosewe online order for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Rosewe?

Comments