Rosewe - Worst customer service

Dress what I've ordered from Rosewe was absolutely shocking! Material was absolutely terrible, style and colour completely different.

The only way how to contact the seller is to 'send them a ticket and they respond within 24 hrs'. So I tried. Sent them an email asking for a return address and for a full refund. Their answer was they can give me only 60% of the cost. As I was trying to get the most of it I asked them for 75% refund. Told them to send me half of the refund immediately and the rest of it after they've received the dress. They've ignored this and asked me (again) if I want to return the dress. I've requested the return address and half of the refund immediately (again). Answer: 'if you return to us the most we can give you is 70% refund,this is liit'

After 8 weeks arguing I've received the address with their message as follows:

this is the shipping address you can return the order :

Room1329,#1 building,333 Lane,Jingang road,Pudong,Shanghai,201206,China.

phone, 021-31750552

more information you need to care :

1 ,please send us by post office or registered mail ,and email us the tracking no. after the shippment . if the package causes some tax because you hadn't used the right shipping method ,you need to bear the tax.

2,please put this on your package :RMA RR1601120507328044+0229

3, we will send you the refund once we get the package and the refund does not include the shipping fee,the most we can refund is 60% of the order

Their customer service is shocking! Their products even worse!!!

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

• Customer service
    • Poor qualilty
    • Clothing material
    • Cannot return
    • Item not as shown online

Reason of review:
Helpful? 1 Yes 1 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Jul 25 #1189582 Santa Fe, New Mexico

I wish I had read this before I ordered. I am having the same issues. HORRIBLE sizing and product quality!!!

0 0 Reply

May 04 #1154042

I had the exact same problem with them. You can get your money back through PayPal if you explain the whole situation to them; PayPal ended up refunding me about 80% of my money.

0 0 Reply

Mar 02 #1120983 Mclean, Virginia

I've ordered from this company, once. ONCE and NEVER AGAIN!!!!! The item that's on the site, doesn't look like the item you receive. The material is horrible and the sizes are not accurate. It's like they sew the dress after you order it. They try to make it look like the picture. It usually takes 2 to 3 months before you get your order. This website is a scam. Please warn all family, friends

3 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.