Featured Not resolved
1.8

Dress what I've ordered from Rosewe was absolutely shocking! Material was absolutely terrible, style and colour completely different.

The only way how to contact the seller is to 'send them a ticket and they respond within 24 hrs'. So I tried. Sent them an email asking for a return address and for a full refund. Their answer was they can give me only 60% of the cost. As I was trying to get the most of it I asked them for 75% refund. Told them to send me half of the refund immediately and the rest of it after they've received the dress. They've ignored this and asked me (again) if I want to return the dress. I've requested the return address and half of the refund immediately (again). Answer: 'if you return to us the most we can give you is 70% refund,this is liit'

After 8 weeks arguing I've received the address with their message as follows:

this is the shipping address you can return the order :

TANG TIAOLUO

Room1329,#1 building,333 Lane,Jingang road,Pudong,Shanghai,201206,China.

phone, 021-31750552

more information you need to care :

1 ,please send us by post office or registered mail ,and email us the tracking no. after the shippment . if the package causes some tax because you hadn't used the right shipping method ,you need to bear the tax.

2,please put this on your package :RMA RR1601120507328044+0229

3, we will send you the refund once we get the package and the refund does not include the shipping fee,the most we can refund is 60% of the order

Their customer service is shocking! Their products even worse!!!

NEVER ORDER ANYTHING FROM ROSEWE!!!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of poor customer service and poor qualilty. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss not as described of rosewe dress. Rosewe needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned rosewe dress in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Rosewe.

Had an Experience with Rosewe?

Comments

marthaichavez

DISCULPEN NO HE RECIBIDO MI BLUSA BLANCA DE MARIPOSA, QUIERO HACER OTRO PEDIDO Y NO HE PODIDO.

GRACIAS

Thank goodness I read these reviews before I purchased six items from them.Too bad it's a scam!

And I was so looking forward to the items I picked out! Waste of my time. Thank you to everyone who left reviews and posted pics!

I will spread the word since I know a few friends who were about to purchase items.At least I can use the pics to have a seamstress make them for me.

Santa Fe, New Mexico, United States #1189582

I wish I had read this before I ordered.I am having the same issues.

HORRIBLE sizing and product quality!!!

Agreed!DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY!

I had the exact same problem with them. You can get your money back through PayPal if you explain the whole situation to them; PayPal ended up refunding me about 80% of my money.

Mclean, Virginia, United States #1120983

I've ordered from this company, once.ONCE and NEVER AGAIN!!!!!

The item that's on the site, doesn't look like the item you receive. The material is horrible and the sizes are not accurate. It's like they sew the dress after you order it. They try to make it look like the picture.

It usually takes 2 to 3 months before you get your order.

This website is a scam.Please warn all family, friends

to Ivana #1354688

this is a scan need to be shut down we need to shut it down ,the company is getting rich off the people.

South San Francisco, California, United States #1120457

Always try to test customer service BEFORE making online purchases.

to Anonymous #1354691

i order 4 outfit and they use paypal to take your money.i use a credit card and they took 133.37 off my credit card i call and call they block my number .can't get in touch with no one.

this is a got *** scan .report them to the better business bureau they need to pay for the rags they sell.i need my dam money money back a cheap *** company selling rags and getting rich SOB.