Manchester, England
Featured Not resolved

Dress what I've ordered from Rosewe was absolutely shocking! Material was absolutely terrible, style and colour completely different.

The only way how to contact the seller is to 'send them a ticket and they respond within 24 hrs'. So I tried. Sent them an email asking for a return address and for a full refund. Their answer was they can give me only 60% of the cost. As I was trying to get the most of it I asked them for 75% refund. Told them to send me half of the refund immediately and the rest of it after they've received the dress. They've ignored this and asked me (again) if I want to return the dress. I've requested the return address and half of the refund immediately (again). Answer: 'if you return to us the most we can give you is 70% refund,this is liit'

After 8 weeks arguing I've received the address with their message as follows:

this is the shipping address you can return the order :

TANG TIAOLUO

Room1329,#1 building,333 Lane,Jingang road,Pudong,Shanghai,201206,China.

phone, 021-31750552

more information you need to care :

1 ,please send us by post office or registered mail ,and email us the tracking no. after the shippment . if the package causes some tax because you hadn't used the right shipping method ,you need to bear the tax.

2,please put this on your package :RMA RR1601120507328044+0229

3, we will send you the refund once we get the package and the refund does not include the shipping fee,the most we can refund is 60% of the order

Their customer service is shocking! Their products even worse!!!

NEVER ORDER ANYTHING FROM ROSEWE!!!

Review about: Dress.

I didn't like: Customer service, Poor qualilty, Clothing material, Cannot return, Item not as shown online.

1.8
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Rosewe Dress
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not as described / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Rosewe?

Comments

Thank goodness I read these reviews before I purchased six items from them.Too bad it's a scam!

And I was so looking forward to the items I picked out! Waste of my time. Thank you to everyone who left reviews and posted pics!

I will spread the word since I know a few friends who were about to purchase items.At least I can use the pics to have a seamstress make them for me.

Santa Fe, New Mexico, United States #1189582

I wish I had read this before I ordered.I am having the same issues.

HORRIBLE sizing and product quality!!!

Agreed!DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY!

I had the exact same problem with them. You can get your money back through PayPal if you explain the whole situation to them; PayPal ended up refunding me about 80% of my money.

Ivana
Mclean, Virginia, United States #1120983

I've ordered from this company, once.ONCE and NEVER AGAIN!!!!!

The item that's on the site, doesn't look like the item you receive. The material is horrible and the sizes are not accurate. It's like they sew the dress after you order it. They try to make it look like the picture.

It usually takes 2 to 3 months before you get your order.

This website is a scam.Please warn all family, friends

South San Francisco, California, United States #1120457

Always try to test customer service BEFORE making online purchases.