I ordered from this site that had the American Flag on the website page along with hundreds of American models. When the 2 tops I ordered arrived (3 weeks later) they were cheap, small and looked like ***.

I also found out this company is in China! What a surprise. You can not get anyone on the phone (just a recording saying no one is available) and they do not supply return address information for you. No slip of any kind is included with the clothing.

It states on the website that if you are not 100% satisfied you will get a full refund. Well, when I submitted a request online for a return address (the same day I got this ***) I did not hear from them until the next day when they said I could keep them for 50% off. I replied to that saying I wanted my money back and hated the items. The next day (every reply you make takes a day to be answered) I got another message from them saying they would give me 80% off if I kept the items but this time they did include a return address, which I demanded each time.

I went directly to the post office and paid $6.65 to return the items. I watched the tracking carefully and the day they were supposed to get there, the tracking said all day until 9pm that night, that it was out for delivery. I knew something was happening at that minute. The following day the tracking said "They refused delivery and it was being returned to me".

I called my credit card again updating them. The following day I did get an email saying my credit card would be credited the full amount. Of course I lost the $6.65 return shipping. DO NOT DEAL WITH THESE PEOPLE UNLESS YOU JUST LIKE CROOKS!

I've been buying online for years and this is the worst experience I ever had. My new rule of thumb is I will never buy from a company I can't reach on the phone and have not checked reviews on.

Product or Service Mentioned: Rosewe Top.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

Comments