I bought a woollen coat but it did not suit me, so I decided to send it

back from the post office with their signature.The parcel was sent on the 31st of December 2014.And was delivered to China on the 10th of January 2015.

I was in contact with customer service, asking them to give my money back. But they told me they can only return 60% of what I paid. I've been already waiting more then a month for them to return my money and I still waiting !!!!.I've been asked the customer service, it they checked my tracking number RU741949709GB !!???

But they never answer me back.I never had any problem a with any other company's for example ROMWE or dress.link.I am very disappointed to pay full price for items but you can't get full price refund even if you pay for packaging and waiting more than monts for refund and I never get the money ,that I understand you have my money for coat and the items that is very bad NEVER AGAIN.ROSEWE is the WORST company ever !!!!!!!!!!!!

This person wrote the review because of problems with payment of rosewe coat from Rosewe. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $30 and wants Rosewe to issue a full refund.

The most disappointing in user's experience was cannot return, layers and worst company ever. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Rosewe for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Rosewe?

Comments

Rosewe
Tokyo, Tokyo, Japan #944090

Dear customer,

I am customer service representative from rosewe.com.

I just checked it for you and we haven't received the items back till now.

You just offered the tracking number, but can you please tell us the tracking link online?

You insist order was delivered but the fact is that we never received it.

If you have proof of it, please contact with us and we will process the refund for you. Here is contacting link :http://www.rosewe.com/support.php Regarding the refund about, i suggest you check our return policy: http://www.rosewe.com/return-policy-a90.html

to Rosewe Edinburgh, Edinburgh, City Of, United Kingdom #957461

Hello,

I have been checked that my parcel was delivered to your address 10 on January 2015 (you can checked that on royal mail ,

tracking number RU741949709GB) When I got a refund, because already a two months finished from the delivery package.

My question is when do I get money back, I am very disappointed with your service ,please reply as soon as posible.