I ordered a dress that took about a month to get to me.The dress smelled like gasoline and fit horrible.

The dress was terrible quality and you could see right through it. I requested a refund and a return slip and they have gone back and forth with me refusing to refund my dress or let me return it. They also have terrible spelling! here are the responses.

They continue to avoid all my questions and they refuse to let me return the dress.THe dress was $20 and the only option they are giving me is for them to refund me 20%

This person wrote the review because of bad quality of rosewe dress from Rosewe. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Rosewe to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Rosewe for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Rosewe?

Comments

Rosewe

Thanks for your feedback.

We have been devoting to offer good products with low price, but it maybe up to your expectation.

So you could return anything you want, under the condition it's in original condition. Postal service is a good way to return, and I suppose it’s not much expensive.

After we get the return package, 100% refund will be issued.

Our customer service will send the return address to you, please submit a ticket ASAP and we are expecting for an earlier reply.Please mention that you are from pissedconsumer.

Best Regards,