I had a bad experience with this company, they are a scam, rose we.com.I paid for my merchandise and never received it.Meanwhile they stating that they never received my payment, but I have statements from my bank and PayPal with the payment listed as paid.

This website is not legit and do not do any business with them. If there is anyone able to help exploit this company under consumer rights, please help.

No one should fall victim to fraud from any website.There were several other complaints from different customers claming they were involved with this company as well, and they have not received any feedback, I urge that this company be eliminated off the internet under false advertisement of clothing that is not associated with what they advertise on their website.

This person wrote the review because of order processing issue of rosewe clothing from Rosewe. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $42 and wants Rosewe to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

The most disappointing in user's experience was very poor service, poor customer service, not how advertised and cannot return. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Rosewe for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Rosewe?

Comments

Rosewe

Dear customer

Terribly sorry for any trouble.

Please inform us the order number first, we will check for you immediately.

And you can tell us all the complaints, we are willing to help you solve them.

Please feel free to contact us http://www.rosewe.com/support.php

Looking forward to hear from you Have a nice day:)