1.8

Update by user Mar 05, 2015

No my issue was never resolved. I did everything they asked me to do about contacting them and got nothing back but the same old thing.

Contact customer service, Again needed a ticket number. They have never said a word about refunding me but keep sending me e-mails of their clothing line.

All I will say is byer beware. I will never deal with them again and will spread the word to others.

Original review posted by user Feb 03, 2015

Ordered 3 coats, very cute. received 1 smelled terrible other 2 never came.

after several text messages all of a sudden I needed a ticket to get service. did that. was told to sell the coat. What company does that.

asked about refund for other 2 coats they wanted our measurements. Sent that. Week ago got other 2 coats which were to small also even after I asked for refund. They smelled bad also.

Now they are not responding at all. Feel like I was robbed of my money.

Again cute clothes but will not recommend to anyone. Buyer beware.

Product or Service Mentioned: Rosewe Coat.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

I liked: Cute coats.

I didn't like: Customer service is very poor.

Comments

Rosewe
Tokyo, Tokyo, Japan #940813

Dear customer,

I am customer service from rosewe.com and i hope i can help you with your order.

The fact is that our size based on Asian size so it's smaller than that of western country so we generally suggest our customer buy a larger size.

We hope you can contact with us directly with this link http://www.rosewe.com/support.php And we will solve it for you.

Have a nice day!

ms.dirtydi
to Rosewe Salem, Virginia, United States #942448

have tried to work with you from the beginning. I did order the largest sizes available and they were still to small.

I sent you everything you asked for it still didn't help. I will try to contact you directly to see if we can get this resolved.