Hello. On 11/1/2017 I ordered a $39.00 Cowl Neck Dress from Rosewe.

I gave all my pertinent information that was REQUIRED for shipment, as well as my credit card information. According to Rosewe, it would take up 6-10 days for my items to arrive. Around the 20th day I began to get concerned because my items had yet to be received. Therefore, I contacted the company and they had me follow the tracking information, which had the approximate date of the arrival to my house, which was 11/30.

I stayed home that entire day waiting for my shipment that never came. I contacted the company again, and they responded that they item was undeliverable and that my address was invalid. I explained to them, when I last tracked my item, my address was correct. When I looked again my address was completely missing.

So, Rosewe offered a full refund which could take up to 10-20 days because they have to go through their bank. On the 22nd day, I contacted the company stating that I have not received my refund! They stated that it’s coming. It is now 1/8/2018 and I still have yet to receive my refund.

I want my money back and I want this fraudulent company shut down! And I am contacting my lawyer about this.

It’s not even about the money at this point. Thank you

Review about: Rosewe Shipping Service.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Comments