Resolved
2.5

Update by user Jan 21, 2015

Still no resolution to my satisfaction.......I want a refund.......

Original review posted by user Jan 15, 2015

I have been trying to return and get credit for 2 items...have been given many "ticket" #s but no address to send the stuff back...

The Phone number is phony and I believe all the merchandise is made for midgets !!!! I am 5'5", weigh 130 and ordered size XXL.,You would have a hard time stuffing a 5 year old in these garments...Must say they would have been lovely had they been the right sizes. Can't even get PayPal to respond to me for credit because their (Rosewe) gives a false http address.I will NEVER buy from them again.....

Product or Service Mentioned: Rosewe Blouse.

I didn't like: Cannot return or get refund.

Comments

I order 6 dresses and not one fitted me not worth the money. No adress to send them back. Lost 100 pound

Yes there is something fishy about this company. I have sent several emails trying to exchange two items and I keep getting a response back that someone will contact me.

All I wanted was a return address to exchange my items.

Nothing yet. This company should not be allowed to sell clothing to the US.

I truly believe rosewe is a SCAM, no number no address I'm going to let all my face book friends and the TV news know what's going on and my terrible Experience

Rosewe
Tokyo, Tokyo, Japan #931891

Dear Customer,

I am customer service representative from rosewe.com and i really hope that i can help you with this matter.

The fact is that our size is based on Asian Size which is smaller than that of western country so we generally suggest customer chose a larger size .

We have a ticket system and we respond all the tickets in 1 working day.

Can you please tell me your order number so that i can check if we have replied your tickets?

Waiting reply!

to Rosewe Titusville, Florida, United States #932070

I have several numbers !!!! Here they are......T1285609433---T1705689342-----T8269453710---T1285609433---T5637092188--- T5319648702 and R1412121331518885....I have tried to get an address to return these 2 Items....Also, I want a refund or credit to my PayPal account.....I hope you can help me too....

to Anonymous Titusville, Florida, United States #932362

I am still waiting for instructions on how to return and a credit to my PAYPAL or a refund...........I AM VERY UNHAPPY........VERY VERY UNHAPPY.

Rosewe
to Anonymous Tokyo, Tokyo, Japan #933008

Hello,

I have checked the tickets for you just now and we have replied all your tickets.

You can login your store account and reply it so that we can communicate with more convenience, is that ok?

Waiting for your reply!

fweetbaby
to Rosewe Titusville, Florida, United States #933309

These are the ticket numbers I have already submitted several times......I will keep bothering you until I get a refund !!!!! This is a ridiculous way to run a company........You should be ashamed of yourselves !!!!!

0 0 Reply

to fweetbaby #986609

I too am waiting to get a reply back from rosewe. I need to send back an item and they refuse to give their address. do you have their address by chance.