Peyton, Colorado

Currently in dispute over my order. New customer discount of 15% and facebook discount were no where to be found and no where to apply to order.

Tried to cancel the order (immediately after ordering) because I too am VERY pissed, but after submitting the freaking "tickets" and getting replies , they said OOPs order has already shipped can't cancel now......in *** Chinese english. No where on site can you find anyway to contact them..phone number I found had British accented women recording "No one is available to take your call". This site is a scam.

Don't ever order from them, as you will not be very happy. Please advise your friends on facebook.

• Rosewe Scam

Comments

Item arrived quite promptly but was nothing like picture. Very poor quality and very small.

Medium was probably about UK size 8. Didn't bother even trying to return as I knew would just be wasting my time. Won't let me log back in and no way of contacting customer service.

They clearly don't do returns so am stuck with purchase. Avoid this company like the plague.

hikergal80

Did you place your order paying through Paypal, if so you can still dispute the order and most likely get your money back. tha is what I just did

Rosewe.com PP-003-644-757-907

Non-receipt Dispute -$15.17 USD1/8/2015 Being Reviewed By PayPal 1/8/2015

twolongdogs
@hikergal80

yes I did use paypal and got my money back without having to return there garbage, thanks hikergal 80