1.2

I recently ordered a swimsuit from Rosewe for a Spa trip. I live in the UK and paid an additional fee for Expedited delivery which promised to deliver my item within 3-6 days after processing & dispatch.

My item was dispatched on 20th Jan but did not arrive until 30th Jan. I contacted Rosewe and asked for a refund of the additional fee I paid for the expedited delivery but they have flat out refused to refund me, stating they had already passed the fee on to the shipping company. In my view, this is totally unacceptable service and I will not be buying from them again. The swimsuit I ordered is ok, nothing special but I could have bought something similar for a lot less.

The main reason I ordered from Rosewe was because they offered the expedited delivery as I didn't have time to go shopping in person. I have been going back & forth with their so called Customer Service support and they refuse to deal with my complaint or accept they didn't deliver on time, even though they're tracking backs up my claim.

Product or Service Mentioned: Rosewe Customer Care.

Preferred solution: Price reduction.

I liked: Variety of items.

I didn't like: Very poor service.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Feb 06.

Comments