State: Tennessee Product: Rosewe Clothing Clear all filters (3 of 153 reviews match)
filters
State:
City:
Show
Product:

Rosewe in Newbern, Tennessee - *** up Chinese ***

I got my god *** money back!!! If you ordered through PayPal you can get your money back. They'll investigate these scamming sons of ***. I never did get my order until after I cancelled. Don't really need it now since I got my money back. Placed the dam order in January and got my money back in March. I finally got the clothes yesterday and it's not even close to what I ordered. I t looks like something a child made! I put the *** in the trash!! This company is full of *** from the dogs and cats they make their food!! Never order from this fake *** company!!!
Rosewe

Thanks for your feedback.

We have been devoting to offer good products with low price, but it maybe up to your expectation.

So you could return anything you want, under the condition it's in original condition. Postal service is a good way to return, and I suppose it’s not much expensive.

After we get the return package, 100% refund will be issued.

Our customer service will send the return address to you, please submit a ticket ASAP and we are expecting for an earlier reply. Please mention that you are from pissedconsumer.

Best Regards,

Rosewe Clothing
Cons
  • Service
Poor customer service
Loss
Preferred solution
Full refund

Rosewe Clothing Review

I purchase some clothes from your company and have not heard a response back not only that have not received them yet can you please call me 901-590-5141 my name is Linda white thank you
Order processing issue

Rosewe in Memphis, Tennessee - Sorry company

I order a pair of pants and shirt from Rosewe. The shirt was torn and pants stitching were coming apart. This is very poor quality clothing and then they want to give you a refund even tho they are the ones we sent you damaged items. Bad business, Please stay away. I wouldn't advice no one to order from them. I never seen such poor quality clothing that is falling apart before you even wear it. They should be ashamed of themselves for selling stuff like this.
Rosewe Clothing
Pros
  • Very disatisfied
Damaged or defective