1.3

You cannot contact them by any method other than putting in a ticket on their site. They have live chat but that's only offered for a few hours in the evening for US customers, and even then, it's only for PRE sales, they state they do not offer POST sale support.

I placed an order for a 2-piece swimsuit, I only received the top, not the bottom.

I put in a ticket stating the issue, they replied asking for a picture. I provided a picture. They stated they would look into it. A week later no response and I ask for an update.

They stated "we are enjoying China Spring Festival holidays during Tuesday,13 February 2018-Thursday,22 February 2018, so we can’t reply you during the holidays." Finally, on Feb 22 they sent an update stating the item was correct.

RIDICULOUS!!! Now I can't do anything but communicate with them through their ticketing system, no way to get them to own up to their mistake.

I will never be buying from them again, I suggest you save yourself the headache and purchase elsewhere!

Product or Service Mentioned: Rosewe Customer Care.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Feb 28.

Comments

Glad I read your review I been wanting to order something’s and before I did I I checked the reviews and nope not ordering from them