I ordered dresses and the sizing was wrong it is not American sizing to fit the North American woman, but Chinese sizing to fit the Asian woman. We have different shapes, a bust, and nice hips.

Asians have a completely different shape than us. I am a petite lady 115 pounds.When I first went on this site I was signed in, then when I tried to use my password it wouldn't let me in. The password change was NEVER sent to my e-mail. I can't contact the company.

I thought I had found a good company with great merchandise and was prepared to make them my main source of clothing.

But when I read the return policy I decided to take the stress out of my life and dealing with this garbage way of customer service I took the four dresses to a consignment shop. It is ridiculous if you want to send merchandise back-for an exchange you have to re-order and pay for it -- before you return it. I will NOT be ordering anymore from this company and will TELL all my girlfriends to take their business somewhere else. Also the fabric for the dresses was all the same, very clingy.

I am very disappointed with the poor customer service, and unable to talk to anyone. I don't think this company really cares about the customer they are just interested in making money.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Nov 21.

Comments