I ordered Feb 14th and my order still has not shipped no way to contact them I will never ever recommend this site to anybody, I want a full refund.I put in several tickets and they claim to contact me within 24 hours and it never happened. I am livid behind , as If I have money to throw away and I don't.

It's a shame when I try to be supportive to new companies.NO. : RR1602151035267031Date : 02-15-10Order status : Confirmed,Paid,Unshipped

This reviewer shared experience about order processing issue and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any) as the author lost $126. This person is overall dissatisfied with Rosewe. The most disappointing about rosewe shipping service at Rosewe was rosewe and i will not be shopping there again and refund policy Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Rosewe.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Footwear and Clothing category for more informed decision or compare Rosewe to other companies on our site.

Comments

Same here and I ordered February 10th

Yes I've sent in four tickets and they still won't refund my money I ordered 2-19-16 and still haven't received nothing. I hate I didn't read the reviews before I ordered.