1.3

I BOUGHT THREE SHIRTS ALL OF THEM COULD HAVE FIT MY 10 LB.CAT.

THIS IS A SCAM SITE.. I THINK STUFF IS MADE IN A "SWEAT SHOP" THEY SEE PICTURES OF HAUTE COUTURE AND MAKE IT VERY CHEAPLY AND SELL IT AS DESIGNER.... BUT IT IS TOTAL ***!!! THEN WHEN YOU ASK FOR A REFUND THEY TELL YOU TO GIVE IT AS A GIFT OR TO SOMEONE ELSE.

I DON'T THINK THIS IS LEGIT AND SHOULD BE LOOKED INTO IMMEDIATELY!!! I THINK WOMAN OR CHILDREN ARE SEWING IN THEIR LIVING ROOM AS I TYPE!!!

BUYER BEWARE, POOR QUALITY, NO REFUNDS I SUGGEST NOT ORDERING FROM HERE EVER!!!UNLESS YOU WANT TO BE OUT THE MONEY YOU PAID!

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service of rosewe shirt from Rosewe. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Rosewe to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Rosewe for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

Rosewe

Thanks for your feedback.

We have been devoting to offer good products with low price, but it maybe up to your expectation.

So you could return anything you want, under the condition it's in original condition. Postal service is a good way to return, and I suppose it’s not much expensive.

After we get the return package, 100% refund will be issued.

Our customer service will send the return address to you, please submit a ticket ASAP and we are expecting for an earlier reply.Please mention that you are from pissedconsumer.

Best Regards,