2.4

I purchased 2 bathing suits - to try on. I did not like the fit of either.

I took 3 attempts on their site to get a return address to send the suits back. Each attempt their website indicated I would receive an email with the information, that NEVER HAPPENED. I suspect they desire your return exceeds the return requirement of 90 days, so they don't have to refund your money. The persistently offer a lesser refund to keep the merchandise.

I clicked on one of the offers to review what would be refunded, the site immediately flipped to a "Thank you for accepting the offer" page - no option to return to the page for a full refund.

This place is a scam. Beware!!

Maria Leonard

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

Preferred solution: Your difficult return policy should be indicated at time of purchase. Amount of refund to keep the items should be indicated up front so customers can decide if keeping the items for 80% discount is worth not paying shipping fees for the return..

I liked: I like the variety of items offered.

I didn't like: Return policy is not transparent enough at time of purchase, Swim suit images should show women of different sizes, All images should show women of different body shapes.

Comments