Antioch, California
11.2K views 21 comments
100% full Not resolved

I ordered this dress from Rosewe.com for $21.77 in size Large, thinking it was a good deal for a simple yellow dress. In the photo, the dress appeared to be made from a medium-weight, bright, mustard yellow fabric. It also had pockets and brass accents on the waist ties.

The dress I received looks nothing like the one I ordered and is merely a VERY poorly made knock off. It is SEE THROUGH and made from an entirely different fabric from what was shown, the seams are torn and falling apart, one of the pockets is sewn so small that I can't fit my hand in it, and it is sized as though it was made for a child.

I have tried to contact the website to get a refund for the dress with no response. Their customer service interface is roundabout and never really lets you contact anyone. After looking into it further, I realize this website is something I should never have ordered from to begin with.

They advertise "Free Shipping Worldwide No Minimum Purchase Required" in red in the banner at the top of their site, but I was charged $1.99 for shipping. I didn't mind it at the time, because it wasn't that much money, however part of their poorly-written return policy states "The refund is about 60% of all items price customers return. The rest money is for shipping fee when we sent items." Their entire return policy is written in broken english, but I'm assuming what this means is that IF you were able to return an item, you would only get a partial refund.

This website is lying to customers and stealing from whomever the images of their products actually belong to. They are frauds and their whole scheme is a complete rip off.

Review about: Dress.

I didn't like: Poor customer service, Cannot get refund, Are crooks and liars, Not as advertised, Product is garbage.

1.4
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Rosewe Top
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Poor customer service, Bad quality, Damaged and Defective, Not as Described / $24
Preferred solution Full refund

Had an Experience with Rosewe?

Comments

Linda

Just an update from an earlier post I made.I ordered 2 items May 15, 2017, and was charged $52.82 of course right away.

Today is June 14, 2017 and I'm still waiting for the items.

At this point I just want a refund.I will NEVER EVER buy anything from rosewe.com again.

Houston, Texas, United States #1327857

I know exactly what you are going through.I ordered two things from them about a month and a week from them and have yet to receive the items I paid for.

These thieves need to be stopped immediately.

Also I have made out about 4 tickets to them informing them that I never received my items, and it has fallen on deaf ears!!!!!!Yes these people are very shadey.

Berkeley, California, United States #1326295

rotita is also a scam. roswe and rotita are the SAME. BEWARE.

PETRICE BRANNON
Nashville, Tennessee, United States #1313113

OMG I CANNOT BELEAVE THIS COMPANY WENT THERE NOTING LIKE THE DRESS THAT WAS

ADVERTISED WOW. I WILL NEVER ORDER FROM THIS SITE ROSEWE. THANKS FOR SHARING

I ordered a pair of pants got an email stating they received my payment and that they would email me when it ships in in1-4 days. It's been over a week, no email. Ordered on March 17.

I believe Lulugal is the same company. Avoid them! Same issues, same problem.

rahs

Over 2 months& still no dress or any contact!!!!!

I agree

I totally agree! Rip off compNy with cheap products! Buyer beware!!!!

i guess i wont ordered anything reading the reviews

Saint Albans, Vermont, United States #1183522

I wish I had looked into the company before I bought from them. Their return policy sounds good but in fact you can't get them to return a message as to how to return an item. I'm still waiting for them to return an email that they said they would return within 24 hours, it's been over three days and I've been trying to contact them since.