Antioch, California
51.9K views
1.4

I ordered this dress from Rosewe.com for $21.77 in size Large, thinking it was a good deal for a simple yellow dress. In the photo, the dress appeared to be made from a medium-weight, bright, mustard yellow fabric. It also had pockets and brass accents on the waist ties.

The dress I received looks nothing like the one I ordered and is merely a VERY poorly made knock off. It is SEE THROUGH and made from an entirely different fabric from what was shown, the seams are torn and falling apart, one of the pockets is sewn so small that I can't fit my hand in it, and it is sized as though it was made for a child.

I have tried to contact the website to get a refund for the dress with no response. Their customer service interface is roundabout and never really lets you contact anyone. After looking into it further, I realize this website is something I should never have ordered from to begin with.

They advertise "Free Shipping Worldwide No Minimum Purchase Required" in red in the banner at the top of their site, but I was charged $1.99 for shipping. I didn't mind it at the time, because it wasn't that much money, however part of their poorly-written return policy states "The refund is about 60% of all items price customers return. The rest money is for shipping fee when we sent items." Their entire return policy is written in broken english, but I'm assuming what this means is that IF you were able to return an item, you would only get a partial refund.

This website is lying to customers and stealing from whomever the images of their products actually belong to. They are frauds and their whole scheme is a complete rip off.

Product or Service Mentioned: Rosewe Top.

Reason of review: Poor customer service, Bad quality, Damaged and Defective, Not as Described.

Rosewe Cons: Poor customer service, Cannot get refund, Are crooks and liars, Not as advertised, Product is garbage.

• Rosewe Scam
  • Rosewe Complaints
  • Rosewe Rip Off

Comments

QuirkySnail

Just because you have a small, torn edge or a faded fabric on your sports shoes, doesn’t mean you should discard it right away. Awaken your artistic side and get creative with your old shoes.

Repair and refurbish them using waterproof paints, appliques, etc. to create a refreshingly new pair of shoes. If shoes are too worn out, you can turn them into planters.

Click this link.... https://rosewe.pissedconsumer.com/review.html

DynamicClumberSpaniel

I would like to cancel all of my information on your website. I cannot contact anyone.

QuirkySnail
@DynamicClumberSpaniel

Click here.... https://rosewe.pissedconsumer.com/review.html

Irene Moore
Shopping Expert
As stated on rosewe.com, customers have 30 days of receipt to decide if they want to return an item. Rosewe accepts items only in new condition without obvious use, makeup, deodorant, perfume, or similar product stains.

The company provides full refund but the customer is responsible for the return shipping fee. You may find more details about the Rosewe return policy in the article 'Rotita VS Rosewe: Compare Rewards, Returns, and Refunds Policies'.
@Irene Moore

Rosewe May say they accept returns, but they will never contact the customer, nor do they put any paperwork in with the product you bought. I will never buy from them again and I will constantly remind others not to purchase from this company!

PerkyTasmanian Devil

Thanks for this! Seems Every Single Ad that comes up alongside my Yahoo Mail is China!

What the heck? Saw some dresses I liked, figured "probably China". Check out there Facebook page, SCAMMERS. All of the "Top Fans", just same people over and over saying "sexy heels", "pretty dress", "I want this".

Ugh! Thanks for all the reviews and talk on here, so tired of getting scammed by a place when I want to buy from them, I just head over to Dollar Tree.

@PerkyTasmanian Devil

Thank you I was going to order a bathing suit,glad I did my research first

File disputes with your credit card companies, people! Report them everywhere you can. I don't trust any of the advertisers on Facebook oh, especially those selling clothing.

So far, I've only received one of my items despite paying an extra fee for faster shipping. The one item i received had a missing button on the sleeve. Grrr!

Thank You for writing your experience and preventing me from getting scammed as well. I was looking to see if this was a company out of China, because they have a tendency to make cloths more for children.

They are very small people, however no excuse for poor quality.

I will Not be ordering from them. Thank You.

#1619399

Do not order from Kaaum either. They try to imitate styles but dont even come close. Total disaster and a waste of time and money.

Thank you— I knew it seemed to good to be true on this site! I will not be ordering a thing from these people and hopefully they will be prosecuted!

Thank you so much, i almost ordered. I am always worried and thankfully i searched reviews.

Thanks was going to order something from them.

Thanks bcuz I was thinking about ordering.....

Many thanks for the information, i went through their website for months was about to buy from them then i searched for reviews, some chinese suppliers are scammers. so thank you

@Anne

Please don't purchase from these clowns.

Rosewe is a horrible outlet. Do NOT order from them.

When I returned some items they continued to state a credit would be made to my card for over 60 days.

Afterward, I filed a complaint with my credit card, but was too late. Rosewe, did not credit my purchase even though I returned the items.

Wow thank you for sharing so glad I decided to seek reviews first

Is Lilligal an affiliated company as they sell many of the same swimsuits?