Rosewe - Roswe is a SCAM

310 of 556 Rosewe reviews

I ordered this dress from Rosewe.com for $21.77 in size Large, thinking it was a good deal for a simple yellow dress. In the photo, the dress appeared to be made from a medium-weight, bright, mustard yellow fabric. It also had pockets and brass accents on the waist ties.

The dress I received looks nothing like the one I ordered and is merely a VERY poorly made knock off. It is SEE THROUGH and made from an entirely different fabric from what was shown, the seams are torn and falling apart, one of the pockets is sewn so small that I can't fit my hand in it, and it is sized as though it was made for a child.

I have tried to contact the website to get a refund for the dress with no response. Their customer service interface is roundabout and never really lets you contact anyone. After looking into it further, I realize this website is something I should never have ordered from to begin with.

They advertise "Free Shipping Worldwide No Minimum Purchase Required" in red in the banner at the top of their site, but I was charged $1.99 for shipping. I didn't mind it at the time, because it wasn't that much money, however part of their poorly-written return policy states "The refund is about 60% of all items price customers return. The rest money is for shipping fee when we sent items." Their entire return policy is written in broken english, but I'm assuming what this means is that IF you were able to return an item, you would only get a partial refund.

This website is lying to customers and stealing from whomever the images of their products actually belong to. They are frauds and their whole scheme is a complete rip off.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Dress
Review category
Footwear and Clothing
review #730652

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Rosewe? Submit review ›
Helpful? 11 Yes 11 1 No 1
Had the same issue 2 Yes 2
310 of 556 Rosewe reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan
I agree

Nov 21 #1243992

I totally agree! Rip off compNy with cheap products! Buyer beware!!!!

Oct 29 #1233654

i guess i wont ordered anything reading the reviews

Jul 10 #1183522 Saint Albans, Vermont, United States

I wish I had looked into the company before I bought from them. Their return policy sounds good but in fact you can't get them to return a message as to how to return an item. I'm still waiting for them to return an email that they said they would return within 24 hours, it's been over three days and I've been trying to contact them since.

Jul 09 #1183077

People are so right about what they said about the clothes they are so cheesy the material is flimsy when you put the clothes on the thread is breaking. The outfits look nothing like the picture. Luckily the clothes are really cheap because if you can't get a refund you don't feel like you're loosing anything. I will never purchase anything from this bootleg company again.

Jun 26 #1178059 Franklin, Wisconsin, United States

Yes I agree this is a scam I ordered to dresses and received one dress that I did not order at all. To all that see this message do not order from this website I got scammed out of 54 dollars.Do NOT ORDER FROM THIS SITE!!!

Jun 05 #1169091

I ordered 4 outfits from this company. First issue...it took a month to receive my order. One outfit tore in the washer after 2 wears. The other outfits are way too small, not true to size at all or even close. Horrible bootleg company.

May 09 #1156150

Thanks for the info

Apr 13 #1144306

I too ordered from this company. I ordered close to $ 400 in items. I agree that the products are of very poor quality. The fabric is cheap and paper thin almost. The items are see through. The pictures of items advertised do not look at all like items received. I am very disappointed. I will never order from here again or suggest anyone else does either.

Apr 12 #1143270

I TOTALLY AGREE. I ALSO ORDERED A DRESS a SIZE 2XL AND ITS STILL TOO SMALL.NOT TO MENTION IT IS SO UGLY. THAT I CAN'T EVEN GIVE IT AWAY..THEY ARE A RIP OFF BUT NEVER AGAIN.

Mar 20 #1130960

The same thing is happening to me right now. I wish I would have seen this post before I purchased. I would NEVER order from this site. The pictures are not accurate. The items are so poorly made.

Mar 13 #1126523

So true, the images they post are falacies. These images belong to other website in which they make replicas of the clothing. Poorly seen replicas. DO NOT PURCHASE FROM THIS WEBSITE. DO NOT PURCHASE. FYI: the scam is them stating they will return for full refund, it actually cost more to send items back to them, then what you payed in the beginning. #ripoff ... Don't order from fashion Mia either.

Feb 06 #1107551

Thanks girls! I was just entering my CC info and then something told me to look at the reviews for this website! the dress is so cute but Im sure I can find it somewhere around me

Nov 09, 2015 #1060830

similar happened to me.. i ordered a dress, it was a pretty blue color.. when i got it it looked nothing like the picture.. the fabric was dang near tule, and completely see thru. one of the dresses, the sleeve was sewn so narrorw, I couldnt get my hand in, a shirt i ordered looked NOTHING like the one the had a picture of.
they make returning so difficult. one of their reps told me to try to sell the items to my friends. how it wouldnt be worth it to return the items.

2 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Rosewe. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Rosewe.
Filing a new complaint about
×