18.8K views
1.4

I ordered this dress from Rosewe.com for $21.77 in size Large, thinking it was a good deal for a simple yellow dress. In the photo, the dress appeared to be made from a medium-weight, bright, mustard yellow fabric. It also had pockets and brass accents on the waist ties.

The dress I received looks nothing like the one I ordered and is merely a VERY poorly made knock off. It is SEE THROUGH and made from an entirely different fabric from what was shown, the seams are torn and falling apart, one of the pockets is sewn so small that I can't fit my hand in it, and it is sized as though it was made for a child.

I have tried to contact the website to get a refund for the dress with no response. Their customer service interface is roundabout and never really lets you contact anyone. After looking into it further, I realize this website is something I should never have ordered from to begin with.

They advertise "Free Shipping Worldwide No Minimum Purchase Required" in red in the banner at the top of their site, but I was charged $1.99 for shipping. I didn't mind it at the time, because it wasn't that much money, however part of their poorly-written return policy states "The refund is about 60% of all items price customers return. The rest money is for shipping fee when we sent items." Their entire return policy is written in broken english, but I'm assuming what this means is that IF you were able to return an item, you would only get a partial refund.

This website is lying to customers and stealing from whomever the images of their products actually belong to. They are frauds and their whole scheme is a complete rip off.

This person wrote the review because of "poor customer service, bad quality, damaged and defective, not as described" of rosewe top from Rosewe and attached photo s. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $24 and wants Rosewe to issue a full refund.

The most disappointing in user's experience was poor customer service, cannot get refund, are crooks and liars and not as advertised. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Rosewe for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Rosewe?

Comments

I had bad experience.I have purchased a few months before with no problem but item was illfitting.

My 2nd order, I was charged $26.79 + tax, correct price item was $20.00 + tax $21.79. It stated this price on my order but my bank statement showed they took out $26.79. I called PAYPAL, and was told to contact ROSEWE. There is no number to call and is almost impossible to leave a text message.

I am still waiting for item.

I will not buy from them again.Bery disappointed.

This Company is a Scam avoid at all cost, different to the photo fabric, sewing quality is disgraceful, they used white cotton on black fabric and over locked instead of sewing a hem and to top it all of there was no invoice posted with the garment and return address is not clearly visible they have cut away half of the postal address number. I will report to the proper authorities here in Sydney. Last but not least they sent me a xx which is not the size I wanted and is equivalent to a size 12.

Saint Petersburg, Saint Petersburg, Russian Federation #1339949

Just an update from an earlier post I made.I ordered 2 items May 15, 2017, and was charged $52.82 of course right away.

Today is June 14, 2017 and I'm still waiting for the items.

At this point I just want a refund.I will NEVER EVER buy anything from rosewe.com again.

to Linda Fresno, California, United States #1352824

Tbey are a xomplete SCAM.

to Linda #1365535

Linda, the stuff is comming in directly from China, no Invoice no visible postal address the number of property is half visible

Houston, Texas, United States #1327857

I know exactly what you are going through.I ordered two things from them about a month and a week from them and have yet to receive the items I paid for.

These thieves need to be stopped immediately.

Also I have made out about 4 tickets to them informing them that I never received my items, and it has fallen on deaf ears!!!!!!Yes these people are very shadey.

Berkeley, California, United States #1326295

rotita is also a scam. roswe and rotita are the SAME. BEWARE.

Nashville, Tennessee, United States #1313113

OMG I CANNOT BELEAVE THIS COMPANY WENT THERE NOTING LIKE THE DRESS THAT WAS

ADVERTISED WOW. I WILL NEVER ORDER FROM THIS SITE ROSEWE. THANKS FOR SHARING

I ordered a pair of pants got an email stating they received my payment and that they would email me when it ships in in1-4 days. It's been over a week, no email. Ordered on March 17.

I believe Lulugal is the same company. Avoid them! Same issues, same problem.