28.2K views

This company claims to sell clothing and is advertised on Facebook. However, after submission of order--one item which made up the bulk of the order was not part of the package to be shipped out.

It doesn't make any sense if you look at how they have a count down for how long the item is available for and the item was available when I clicked on it but suddenly not available after purchasing it. It's just so weird. Additionally, they never bothered to tell me about it, or bothered to refund my money for it. They were just going to keep it.

Furthermore, after disputing with them via internet--they finally decided to refund me the money but it was the INCORRECT amount. This is a very strange mistake for a retail company to make, especially one that uses computers. Something's not right. Additionally, the "tracking" that they provided me for the shipment is not tracking.

It just links to this sketchy website 17track.com. A close friend has also ordered from this site and they sent her a shirt that had holes cut into it. It was definitely not what the site advertised at all. I don't know if their country (pretty sure they are based out of China) has different standards for internet shopping but if they are allowed to operate in the USA, they should conform to US standards.

Lastly, they have no physical address or "headquarters" and their phone number has a NYC area code.

Please help prevent other people from being scammed by this company. Thank you so much for your time and attention to the matter.

Product or Service Mentioned: Rosewe Shirt.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Comments

@Girl

Plz share pics of merchandise you all received..i placed an order now im hearing all this..did you get a refund? Are they usung your cc info

how is it a scam if you received your items. The service isn't Victorias Secret standard,,,but what can one expect for $20 per item?

We all make mistakes. However it is clear that this is not a scam.

@shoni

Is there any positive feedback or do i need to cancel my order im waiting for??

@josi

just contact your paypal or credit card and stop payment or try to cancel and get the run around. I stopped payment. this was the only way to cancel.

@shoni

Have you ordered from them? If not, try it. You will then know what the rest of us have experienced.

twolongdogs
@Anonymous

So, I received my order yesterday jacket in wrong color and zipper does not work, black jacket made with VERY poor fabric unfinished hems twisted straps on sleeves. Now I am in the process of trying to return it.

I will keep you posted on how this goes. So far return address is cut off so it can not be fully read.

I asked for return address and "permission to return". LOL ALOT

@twolongdogs

I bought a sweater about a month ago, it arrived on Saturday. Glad I didn't pay a lot.I sent the following review but I doubt anyone will ever get to read it:

The only value I got from my 16 dollars was the hilarious laughter that ensued after trying this sweater on.

I suppose I should begin when I opened the package and was assaulted by a strong chemical smell that actually made my nose hairs curl. The sweater pattern is bright and pretty, but when they say "One size fits most" they refrained from saying fits most "what?" it certainly wasn't homo sapiens.

The garment is basically a knitted square 30 " across and about 20" down with two tiny ribbed sleeves attached to each top corner.There are no shaped shoulders and whatever happens to be able to wear it will have to have a 60" chest, a very short torso and teeny tiny arms.

Once the tears of laughter had stopped I decided that if I can wash the smell away, It will make a great cushion cover. I would return it, but I doubt that China really wants it back.

@shoni

You're in California and doubtless not very bright, probably also one of those who think that measles inoculations are optional. Rosewe are scammers and send daily spam. They started off thanking me for recent business when I've never been gullible enough to deal with them.