28.2K views

This company claims to sell clothing and is advertised on Facebook. However, after submission of order--one item which made up the bulk of the order was not part of the package to be shipped out.

It doesn't make any sense if you look at how they have a count down for how long the item is available for and the item was available when I clicked on it but suddenly not available after purchasing it. It's just so weird. Additionally, they never bothered to tell me about it, or bothered to refund my money for it. They were just going to keep it.

Furthermore, after disputing with them via internet--they finally decided to refund me the money but it was the INCORRECT amount. This is a very strange mistake for a retail company to make, especially one that uses computers. Something's not right. Additionally, the "tracking" that they provided me for the shipment is not tracking.

It just links to this sketchy website 17track.com. A close friend has also ordered from this site and they sent her a shirt that had holes cut into it. It was definitely not what the site advertised at all. I don't know if their country (pretty sure they are based out of China) has different standards for internet shopping but if they are allowed to operate in the USA, they should conform to US standards.

Lastly, they have no physical address or "headquarters" and their phone number has a NYC area code.

Please help prevent other people from being scammed by this company. Thank you so much for your time and attention to the matter.

Product or Service Mentioned: Rosewe Shirt.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Comments

@Anonymous

Want that trend great website with amazing clothes

I'm trying to reach someone about my order can't get response

This site is cheap and so is its quality. Returning is absolute *** and they don't refund!

How do you reach out to the higher ups for these people ???

Thank you , so much Iwas about to order ffrom them but I want now...

DO NOT ORDER FROM FASHION MIA UNLESS YOU ENJOY BEING RIPPED OFF AND LIED TO!!!

I wish I would have seen the reviews before I placed my order. It's true that it takes a month or longer to receive the *** that they FLAT OUT LIE about on their SCAM site.

The pictures shown are not at all what they ship. I couldn't even give this *** away-no one would want it. I don't understand how they stay in business.

You will most certainly be disappointed if you order from FM. Rip offs!!!

Thank you very much because I was thinking about placing an order. After reading about your experience I changed my mind.

Thanks again!!!!!

I ordered two dresses and they haven't come yet and customer service never answer the phone the phone always goes to voicemail

@Anonymous

Omfg Im here trying to find out why ive not gotten my clothes come to find out bout this. Im calling my bank to get my money back

this is a bad company I advise no one to order from them. you wait forever for your product and then you may not get what you requested.

They refuse to give me a refund. Do not order from this company.

I bought a dress from Rosewe and they sent me the wrong dress. when I email them they told me to keep the dress and they would give me 3 dollars off my next order. They told me it was cheaper to keep the dress because I had to pay for shipping for their mistakes bad business.

I francisca bought some clothes from this Rosewe company more than 10 days ago,I haven't received my order, you guys should send my order before I get angry and tell the whole world how fake u guys are,so I need my conciement immediately

ive come to the conclusion that there is no customer service dept. i saw an adorable pair of boots ordered them using the size chart that they posted (it was a joke obviously) the boots came and i couldnt even fit my foot in the top.

i contacted them using the "complaint ticket" on their site. i guess they are too busy ripping people off to respond.

bottom line DO NOT BUY FROM THIS COMPANY. i also noticed they operate under a couple of different names.

@Anonymous

I am actually shocked, I did order chunk heel boots.. And they did did!

I guess I got lucky thankfully!!! I'm so sorry for your horrible ordeal!

It appears as if they operate from Afghanistan. I believe my tracking says Afghanistan to Ukrine, then from there to the US. I have not received my order yet but I'm sure I will not order again!

I was told that mine was shipped n delivered the 1st time I checked. But I still don't have my dress I checked today.

They said I never placed an order with them. But my card statement shows I did

Still waiting on my dress. I ordered it 9/26/15.

And all they have said is that they finally received my complaint.

But I still don't have my dress or a refund. I will never order from them again.

Still waiting for my dress.. getting the run around will never use them again

Hi, i had the same problem, after three months i have not recieved my order! This is a joke!

They gave me the run around,on three occasions they advised me to go to my local post office! still nothing!

They havent given me a refund! Disgusting how they treat their customers!

How to place an order