27.1K views

This company claims to sell clothing and is advertised on Facebook.However, after submission of order--one item which made up the bulk of the order was not part of the package to be shipped out.

It doesn't make any sense if you look at how they have a count down for how long the item is available for and the item was available when I clicked on it but suddenly not available after purchasing it. It's just so weird. Additionally, they never bothered to tell me about it, or bothered to refund my money for it. They were just going to keep it.

Furthermore, after disputing with them via internet--they finally decided to refund me the money but it was the INCORRECT amount. This is a very strange mistake for a retail company to make, especially one that uses computers. Something's not right. Additionally, the "tracking" that they provided me for the shipment is not tracking.

It just links to this sketchy website 17track.com. A close friend has also ordered from this site and they sent her a shirt that had holes cut into it. It was definitely not what the site advertised at all. I don't know if their country (pretty sure they are based out of China) has different standards for internet shopping but if they are allowed to operate in the USA, they should conform to US standards.

Lastly, they have no physical address or "headquarters" and their phone number has a NYC area code.

Please help prevent other people from being scammed by this company.Thank you so much for your time and attention to the matter.

Review about: Rosewe Shirt.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Had an Experience with Rosewe?

Comments

I don't know why anyone would buy anything directly from China. they're all scamming bastards.

Abilene, Texas, United States #1238123

I placed an order, saw two items at good price confirmation # RR1610261018512550

never received items, was this add a Hoax. want my money hagenpauline@ymail.com. hagen

sounds like it could be another WISH

Glendale, Arizona, United States #1141294

I made an order olmost a mounht ago and I have not recivad my order yet.my name Teofilo Caro my email is Teofilo.caro@yahoo.com

to teofilo caro #1256894

apparently some people wait 6 months or more for their orders. others never receive their orders at all. you probably should just expect to never receive it and never order from China again.

I ordered 80.00 worth of clothing and paid for fast shipping but the phone number they have is a answering machine that provide no name of the company can you please tell me how I can get my money back. No more orderings off line.

It is so ridiculous, because I ordered some clothes about 3 weeks ago.I tried tracking it and it is saying error.

You can't contact them or anything. Its a shame.

I will never order from them again.

I ordered 2 items from them and still have not received either one im bery pissed off right now tjey took the money from my acvount they keep sending me to different websites and still nothing im ectremely pissed off

bawynner
Mayfield, Kentucky, United States #1128177

As for them not being able to scam other customers...too late. They have many more companies just like this one...RoseWholesale, Nastydress, DressLilly and a few others doing the same exact thing!

I Recently Experience The Same Thing... Ugh This Is Why Ion Shop Online!