Galway City, Galway

I ordered 2 dresses off this *** site 4 months ago, I have since asked for my money back as I never received the dresses, all they do is *** me around with donkey *** *** emails in which they continue to look at they're dictionary to translate my mails and take the time to send the same email over and over a *** monkey could do their job and a lot more efficient too!

So basically they stole €100 from me and Iv been told there is not a whole lot I can do about it. All I can do is set my email to schedule an email to their office every hour which of course I have done.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss problem with delivery of delivery service. Rosewe needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned delivery service in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Rosewe.

Comments

I am waiting on my order, was given a tracking number that does not work.we got to do something about this,

a fool and his money are soon parted

Rosewe

Thank you for your valuable feedback.

I wish to start off by telling you that we are extremely sorry about the situation.

I have followed up your case and our team will solve it for you.Can you please submit a ticket?

Our customer service will resolve the problem in 1-2 working days.Please mention that you are from pissedconsumer website.