I ordered this outfit in Feb.2016 from this company ROSEWE that post outfits everyday on social media and ive never received my outfit.PayPal took the money out my acct,but ive still never received my product.

Then when i get on the ROSEWE webdite to get wuestions on my money or outfit they keep saying to submit a reference ticket. So i submit the ticket get an answer thru my email but no results. And the answer i receives says they are investigating it but i still didnt receive my money back or my outfit. Please can someone get me some answers about my hard earn money i pd for thru this bogus website.

And can someone plz take the clothing website ROSEWE and MODLILY off the internet and facebook.Thank you.

This reviewer shared experience about order processing issue and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Rosewe and uploaded a picture. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Rosewe.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Footwear and Clothing category for more informed decision or compare Rosewe to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Rosewe?

Comments