Featured Not resolved

I am very diappointed by the quality of the products from this company.I ordered 2 sweaters and both had very poor quality and a very bad odor.

The sweater are nothing like what is posted on the website- a very poor representation. I wish I had done my research because it appears I am not the only dissatisfied customer.

I will never order again from this site and I will alert others of the bad Quality of the products from Rosewe.See attached photos of the website sweater and the sweater I received.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of rosewe website. Rosewe needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned rosewe website in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Rosewe.

Had an Experience with Rosewe?

Comments

Rosewe - Dress Review from Merrimac, Wisconsin Rosewe "I ordered the first dress pictured and received the dress in the 3rd and 4th pictures. The dress i received is extremely poor quality material and poorly made. I ordered..." Read more I will never order from Rosewe again! Rosewe "I submitted an order for a dress, (Cutout Design High Waist Bowknot Decorated Dress) size 4X. It took two months to arrive, and when it did, it was approximately size..." Read more Rosewe - FAUX LEATHER JACKET Rosewe "UNBELIEVABLE WHAT CAME IN THE MAIL: this faux fur jacket looked so nice online and looked like a joke costume for a child once it arrived, totally plastic & mailing..." Read more Rosewe - I got a refund!!!!! Rosewe "Still not sure how it happened but I got a refund. Ordered a top after seeing a Facebook ad, it arrived about 4 weeks later with a hole in the..." Read more Ryan Homes - Residential Street Blockage Ryan Homes "Dan Ryan Builders are absolutely OUTRAGEOUS! So far this week his construction people have blocked our street on Sutherland Drive in Franklinton NC (Olde Liberty SubDivision). Yesterday as I was..." Read more Omni Hotel - AVOID AVOID AVOID AVOID Omni Hotel "NO WELCOME DRINK NO WATER PRESSURE IN THE VILLA MOLD IN THE BATHROOM BLOOD STAINS ON FRESH SHEETS STAINS ON FRESH TOWELS BUGS ALL OVER THE TOILET DINNER RESERVATIONS POLICY..." Read more Cheapoair - DO NOT USE! ! ! Cheapoair "My husband is in Iraq. He gets to come home for 14 days out of a year. We booked flight, charged my card, and send email confirmation of booking number...." Read more Brent Guild / iGalen Victoria was the victim of a scam, now being harrassed Igalen Victoria "I am Brent Guild, and as you can see I am not afraid to show my name as was this poster. victimofbrentguild is actually the company iCloudUK.com that runs under..." Read more