I ordered a vest from Rosewe and it was falling apart and shedding the minute I took it out of the package.Rosewe was extremely difficult in communicating.

After several emails with them asking for photos, they offered me $5 for a $27 item.I will never buy from them again.

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Rosewe and uploaded a picture. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Rosewe.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Footwear and Clothing category for more informed decision or compare Rosewe to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Rosewe?

Comments

Manchester, Manchester, United Kingdom #940942

Yes same here they are poor copies of the photographs they advertise...unwearable i binned mine ...

Rosewe
Tokyo, Tokyo, Japan #931889

Dear customer,

I am customer service representative from Rosewe.com , we are terribly sorry for what happened but i hope that i can help you with this issue.

But now , i need you tell me your order number first so that i can use it to check your emails and offer a better solution for you.

Ok?