1.6K views

I ordered 2 dresses from this site 4days apart.The first dress was a BLUE JEAN DRESS but what I received was a COTTON MATERIAL SHIRT.

4 days later I ordered a TRIBAL PRINT DRESS, cotton made, beautiful vibrant colors, elegant dress but what I received was a CHEAP, polyester, washed out color, trashy looking dress. The advertised quality is NOT what you will receive from this site. I paid a total of $50 on dresses that aren't worth $20... Not to mention it took them a week to process the orders before they even shipped them out despite the fact that they advertise 24 hour turn around...

It took anywhere from 2-3 weeks before I received the product in the mail...The things that I received in the mail I wouldn't dare buy out a store.I would advise that you don't waste your time.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss not as described of tribal print dress. Rosewe needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned tribal print dress in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Rosewe.

Had an Experience with Rosewe?

Comments

Valencia, California, United States #1081046

Thank you for taking a picture with your pants off