1.4K views
1.2

So this is the worst company ever!I brought a bathing suit which took 3 weeks to receive and it was the wrong size when it arrived.

The suit looked nothing like the picture.

It was a different color, texture, and I had to assemble the strings.I just threw it in the garbage but here is a picture

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss not as described of swimwear. Rosewe needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned swimwear in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Rosewe.

Had an Experience with Rosewe?

Comments

I had the same experience you just shared.I ordered a blouse that I had to assemble the string and it took 3 week to get to me.

After reading all o these bad reviews I will NEVER order from this company again.

Bought a bundle of 2 pair Wrangler stretch jeans, black, over web.They got one size right and the other size wrong.

Poor customer service! then it took me 30 minutes to find an e-mail address to contact them about the problem. They can't fix it, just return both items. Last Dec.

i ordered snow boots for grandkids. They were promised to be delivered by Dec 23. They arrived Dec. 27.

I will not be using Walmart over internet again.Done.

Rosewe
Tokyo, Tokyo, Japan #998889

Dear customer,

We are sorry for the inconvenience.due to limitations in photography and the inevitable differences in monitor settings, the colors shown in the photograph may not correspond 100% to those in the items themselves.How about we credit 20% compensation on your store account to make up?

to Rosewe #1135537

YOU ARE A SCAM SCAM SCAM.....YOU GONNA GET WHATS COMING TO YOU TRUST ME ....FALSE ADVERTISEMENT....YOUR ITEM DONT HAVE TAGS ON THEM NO SIZE LABEL....YOU WILL GO OUT OF BUSINESS........20% OF WHAT ....100%...translate that.