I ordered a bathing suit from them over 2 months ago, it took 6 weeks to recieve it and when I finally did it was a piece of trash!I ordered the size based off of their size chart.
In the pic, the bathing suit on the left is for comparison of what a bathing suit should look like, the one I ordered from them is the black and white one. They steal pictures from other companies and then at a very failed attempt try to recreate the garment!
I have spent a month trying to get a full refund and will not stop until I get my money back.Do NOT order from this company!!
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "Do not order from them. I received my order last Friday and only 2 items from an order of 6 items came in the package. Both without tags and really..."
- "I placed an order on an item that sorted in stock. The company charged my card and 1 week later I was notified item out of stock. I was not..."
- "In February I ordered a dark denim dress. In March I received a light denim looking oversized shirt. I was extremely upset. I emailed Roswe to inquiry about a refund..."
- "You will not get what is pictured. I ordered a layered, fluffy tulle skirt, but when I received it, it was a piece of cotton fabric with two layers of..."
- "I had my grandaughter's hair done on 12 Aug 15. She wanted Blue ends and I was told no problem it could be done and they had done this..."
- "Same boat, ordered back in August and now nothing. $200 for my nieces Christmas presents gone. I had placed two separate orders. I did find a number in my PayPal..."
- "I bought a dress worth £99 plus £21 for the delivery, it was never delivered and they just want to refund me 40 % of the dress value, when I..."
- "I made recharge of £7.5 using dialling code *139*7001# and received successful message but didn't receive any information on auto renewal. Following month, Lyca deducted another £7.5 and enabled the..."
- "I ordered a beautiful arrangement with a stand and a banner, I paid $108.92. What I received was wilted flowers, no banner and then when I called to complain, Avas..."