Rosewe Swimsuit Review from Summerville, South Carolina

I ordered a bathing suit from them over 2 months ago, it took 6 weeks to recieve it and when I finally did it was a piece of trash!I ordered the size based off of their size chart.

In the pic, the bathing suit on the left is for comparison of what a bathing suit should look like, the one I ordered from them is the black and white one. They steal pictures from other companies and then at a very failed attempt try to recreate the garment!

I have spent a month trying to get a full refund and will not stop until I get my money back.Do NOT order from this company!!

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Product or service
Review category
Footwear and Clothing
review #855491 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Rosewe? Submit review ›
Helpful? 1 Yes 1 0 No 0
Had the same issue 1 Yes 1
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

May 31 #1166674

Thanks for your feedback.
First of all, sorry for any inconvenience that it may bring.
Please kindly note that the size of this item is based on Asian size and generally it runs small. And there is a size chart for each item under the product information. So please make sure you have checked size chart and measurements before purchase.
In this way, if the size is not fit, you can return for exchange or return. Please update your ticket and asking for return address, don’t forget mention that you are from pissedconsumer. We will send a full refund after order returned and received.

0 1 Reply

May 31 #1166880 Summerville, South Carolina

Yes, actually I am aware of that... I am a very petite person. 5"1, 110 lbs. Take note in the picture the bathing suit from old navy is made properly. Notice the bottoms compared to the top. Now, notice your piece of *** suit... The bottoms are about 10x smaller than the top, and the bra part is much larger than the rest of the top. Your suit is junk! You don't know how to make clothes!! Your fault! And if you really want to talk about your stuff being Asian sizes and you keep running back to that excuse, you might want to consider taking down all of your "American pictures" you know, the ones you stole from American companies.... But that's a whole other situation that needs to be dealt with, I know you already have some copyright infringement lawsuits against you. Somebody just needs to shut your scam of a company down!

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Rosewe. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Rosewe.
Filing a new complaint about