2.0

I placed an order on an item that sorted in stock.The company charged my card and 1 week later I was notified item out of stock.

I was not given a refund rather the money remains as a credit. I had to purchase something else. I ordered a sweatshirt. This time the item arrived but it is to small.

The plastic bag in which the item was inside had a sticker on it if the size ordered; the actually item size was different. I was amazed at how small a medium was!

I don't believe A 7 year old could fit the item.I have tried contact customer service and no response.

This person wrote the review because of not as described of sweatshirt from Rosewe and attached photo s. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Rosewe to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Rosewe for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Rosewe?

Comments

I feel your pain. Rose We is scamming.

Did you just order this or did the shipping take forever? I ordered a dress before Christmas and am still waiting for it to be delivered.