Paid extra for 3 day shipping.Got items over a month later.

WRONG sizes and grossly larger than their website says. Emailed what they think customer service is for 60 days complaining. I got so many different answers and offers of $3 off my next order, 10% refund, then it was my fault and I couldn't get a refund, then it was after the 30 days to get a refund, even though I had been emailing them every single day since the crappy items were sent to me. I emailed photos of showing them that the size M I ordered actually measures larger than the XXL.

They offered the worst refunds so I kept insisting and emailing every day. Finally after 60 days they gave me address to ship back for a full refund less shipping. Now 60 days later they claim to have not gotten them back. I'm out my money and the *** clothes.

They need to be shut down.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss not as described of rosewe swimsuit. Rosewe needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned rosewe swimsuit in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Rosewe.

Had an Experience with Rosewe?

Comments