Featured Not resolved
1.3

Do not order from this site, they're crooks!I ordered a dress to wear to be eloped in, and they sent the completely wrong dress.

I emailed them right away asking for the return address and they gave me the run around. They first stated that returns can be made in the first three days after delivery (this was an hour after delivery), then I had to read their return policy (same day) and still recieved no return address. On the second day they ignored me completely. On the third day they inform me that they would only refund 60% of my money, not including the expedited shipping fees.

They finally gave me the address on the fourth day and refused my refund. These people are completely unprofessional, and total crooks.

They need to be shut down.The dress on the left is what I ordered, the right is what i recieved.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of rosewe return policy. Rosewe needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned rosewe return policy in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Rosewe.

Had an Experience with Rosewe?

Comments

Laurel, Maryland, United States #1263278

Plain and simple, it's a scam! Best to not be cheap and from an American store. The quality will NEVER be that bad, not even from Kmart, Walmart, etc.

Can you tell me what website looking into wedding - dresses for myself that dress was beautiful sorry for what happened and hope you finally eloped and got even