Lochearn, Maryland
1.8

Update by user Apr 29, 2016

Horrible

Original review posted by user Apr 28, 2016

Very angry!!! Pants one leg longer than the other top not stitched around edge horrible

This person wrote the review because of not as described of rosewe pants from Rosewe and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Rosewe to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

The most disappointing in user's experience was feeling like i got ripped off. Author liked the most website designed nice. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Rosewe for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Rosewe?

Comments

Rosewe

Thanks for your feedback.

We have been devoting to offer good products with low price, but it maybe up to your expectation.

So you could return anything you want, under the condition it's in original condition. Postal service is a good way to return, and I suppose it’s not much expensive.

After we get the return package, 100% refund will be issued.

Our customer service will send the return address to you, please submit a ticket ASAP and we are expecting for an earlier reply.Please mention that you are from pissedconsumer.

Best Regards,

I ordered the same outfit is horrible raw edges left undone on the top the material is poor quality.Sizing off.Iam highly upset,like you I didn't know it was coming from China never would've order it.

Something needs to be done about misleading companies.I didn't realize that you couldn't get a refund that further irritates me.