Rosewe Pants Review from Lochearn, Maryland

Update added by user Apr 29

Original review posted by user Apr 28

Very angry!!! Pants one leg longer than the other top not stitched around edge horrible

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

• What I liked
    • Website designed nice
  • What I disliked
    • Feeling like i got ripped off

Reason of review:
Not as described
Product or service
Stripe Print Tankini
Review category
Footwear and Clothing
review #838202 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Rosewe? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

May 19 #1161391

Thanks for your feedback.
We have been devoting to offer good products with low price, but it maybe up to your expectation. So you could return anything you want, under the condition it's in original condition. Postal service is a good way to return, and I suppose it’s not much expensive. After we get the return package, 100% refund will be issued.
Our customer service will send the return address to you, please submit a ticket ASAP and we are expecting for an earlier reply. Please mention that you are from pissedconsumer.
Best Regards,

0 0 Reply

May 02 #1153293

I ordered the same outfit is horrible raw edges left undone on the top the material is poor quality. Sizing off.Iam highly upset,like you I didn't know it was coming from China never would've order it. Something needs to be done about misleading companies. I didn't realize that you couldn't get a refund that further irritates me.

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Rosewe. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Rosewe.
Filing a new complaint about