Lochearn, Maryland

Update by user Apr 29, 2016

Horrible

Original review posted by user Apr 28, 2016

Very angry!!! Pants one leg longer than the other top not stitched around edge horrible

Review about: Stripe Print Tankini.

I liked: Website designed nice.

I didn't like: Feeling like i got ripped off.

1.8
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Rosewe Pants
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not as described / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Rosewe?

Comments

Rosewe

Thanks for your feedback.

We have been devoting to offer good products with low price, but it maybe up to your expectation.

So you could return anything you want, under the condition it's in original condition. Postal service is a good way to return, and I suppose it’s not much expensive.

After we get the return package, 100% refund will be issued.

Our customer service will send the return address to you, please submit a ticket ASAP and we are expecting for an earlier reply.Please mention that you are from pissedconsumer.

Best Regards,

I ordered the same outfit is horrible raw edges left undone on the top the material is poor quality.Sizing off.Iam highly upset,like you I didn't know it was coming from China never would've order it.

Something needs to be done about misleading companies.I didn't realize that you couldn't get a refund that further irritates me.