I purchased an outfit from this site for my daughter's birthday and it did not fit. There was not a return label or a phone number to contact to how I could send this item back.

I went thru paypal for my method of payment and we filed a message thru the resolution center to try and get a refund which rosewe.com denied our request of a full refund of $22.33 but offered us a refund of $6.60 which we rejected. So now we have filed a complaint thru paypal on this.

Guess the Better Business Bureau should know how this business is operating because as a customer this is not right. If anyone has had a problem with this website please comment and if you havent purchased anything from this site please know that you should think twice before doing so.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss problems with payment of outfit. Rosewe needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned outfit in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Rosewe.

Comments

same issue I have. I just filed a complaint with paypal. This website is a scam!!!