Do not order from them.I received my order last Friday and only 2 items from an order of 6 items came in the package.

Both without tags and really bad quality. Now I'm having a lot of trouble to get my money back. They have got terrible costumer service.

I opened a ticket on their website complaining and with pictures of the receipt from the transporter stating that there were only 2 pieces in the package and it was deleted, they never answered me back.Luckily, I bought through Paypal so I've opened a dispute there and I hope I can get a refund.

This person wrote the review because of problem with delivery of online order from Rosewe and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Rosewe to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Rosewe for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Rosewe?

Comments

Rosewe

Dear customer

Terribly sorry for any trouble, and we totally understand your feeling,.

please no worry, I will apply the best help for you. You know, the price of our products is quite cheap, so it's maybe not perfect, and I hope you could understand this.

And for this item ,we will consider to change supplier to find the better one.

Please feel free to contact us http://www.rosewe.com/support.php

Looking forward to hear from you Have a nice day:)