Brook Park, Minnesota

U guys r nothing but a *** scam. I ordered my item & u took the money right away & have me a wrong order # so that i couldn't track it. I will be goin to the BBB to c that your site is off the internet, bcuz u guys r nothing but thieves

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss order processing issue of rosewe online order. Rosewe needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned rosewe online order in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Rosewe.

Had an Experience with Rosewe?

Comments

I placed an order in February 27th 2016 and I'm still getting the run around because my order allegedly was delivered to the wrong address.I have no package.

I've sent numerous emails with no response and my credit card was charged. I tried to check the tracking # that was emailed to me and it now states invalid.

Previously it stated in transit.I will NEVER order from this place again.

Rosewe - Rose We scammers Rosewe "I ordered seven bridesmaid dresses from #Rosewe needless to say they are complete rubbish -they have used a photo from the #sorellavita website and made very bad copies - paid..." Read more Rosewe - Dress Review Rosewe "Rosewe sends you clothes that do not fit and are not close to US sizes, then will not send you return infomation for refund to you like they advertise. Customer..." Read more RoseWe is a Scam Rosewe "I too fell victim to this company. I saw a cute dress for $30 that would be perfect for my engagement photos! i paid to have the express shipping as..." Read more Rosewe - FAUX LEATHER JACKET Rosewe "UNBELIEVABLE WHAT CAME IN THE MAIL: this faux fur jacket looked so nice online and looked like a joke costume for a child once it arrived, totally plastic & mailing..." Read more Physicians Hair Restoration Center - BEWARE LOREN COMITOR engaged in FRAUD & FALSE-ADVERTISING Physicians Hair Restoration Center "BEWARE – For reasons described below, Loren Comitor is a depraved individual with no morals or ethics and engaged in FRAUD & FALSE-ADVERTISING while working with Dr. Carlos J Puig..." Read more Mingle2 - I can't send messages to my friend and my friends cant send message too. i don't know why Mingle2 "i dont know whats going on with my account. anytime i'm trying to send my friends message it always show me. We need additional information from you to prove you..." Read more Lazada Philippines - Refund money and broke item Lazada Philippines "Im really dissapointed in my order in lazada because i cannot use my order because when they deliverd and i try to use but its broke, this is 2x i..." Read more Outdoors RV Timber Ridge 250RDS  not the quality you expect. Outdoors Rv "I to have had many issues with my trailer. We purchased a 2015 Timber Ridge the summer of 2016. I also feel ORV misrepresents their product. Initial quality and construction..." Read more