Brook Park, Minnesota

U guys r nothing but a *** scam. I ordered my item & u took the money right away & have me a wrong order # so that i couldn't track it. I will be goin to the BBB to c that your site is off the internet, bcuz u guys r nothing but thieves

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss order processing issue of rosewe online order. Rosewe needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned rosewe online order in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Rosewe.

Had an Experience with Rosewe?

Comments

I placed an order in February 27th 2016 and I'm still getting the run around because my order allegedly was delivered to the wrong address.I have no package.

I've sent numerous emails with no response and my credit card was charged. I tried to check the tracking # that was emailed to me and it now states invalid.

Previously it stated in transit.I will NEVER order from this place again.

I will never order from Rosewe again! Rosewe "I submitted an order for a dress, (Cutout Design High Waist Bowknot Decorated Dress) size 4X. It took two months to arrive, and when it did, it was approximately size..." Read more Rosewe - FAUX LEATHER JACKET Rosewe "UNBELIEVABLE WHAT CAME IN THE MAIL: this faux fur jacket looked so nice online and looked like a joke costume for a child once it arrived, totally plastic & mailing..." Read more Rosewe - Jumpsuit Review from San Diego, California Rosewe "Please Do NOT PURCHASE from this company. I purchased several items, clothing received was STAINED and jumpsuit was not as described as on website. The most frustrating part of this..." Read more Rosewe - Roswe is a SCAM Rosewe "I ordered this dress from Rosewe.com for $21.77 in size Large, thinking it was a good deal for a simple yellow dress. In the photo, the dress appeared to be..." Read more Great Value Wal Mart - What is this in my FGreat Value French Fries?? Great Value Wal Mart "I opened a brand new bag of Great Value french fries and found a foreign (food) object in there. WHAT IS THIS? It looks like it could maybe be chicken..." Read more Marks Work Wearhouse - Denver Haynes pants left me with chemical burns Marks Work Wearhouse "I bought a few pairs of their Mia pants and wore them without washing them first. They have a little warning about dye transfer that I found later. What happened..." Read more Ninjapparel - 2 MONTHS OF *** (DO NOT BUY!) Ninjapparel "I can't even begin to detail the full extent of how horrible this company has been. After ordering, it was 3 weeks and I had received no tracking info and..." Read more Olive Garden - I have a complaint Olive Garden "I have been fired from the American Fork Utah Olive Garden. I started almost about a month ago and not to long after I started Tom Campos the General Manager..." Read more