London, England

This company is joke. I ordered something which was sent to the wrong address and subsequently returned to Rosewe.

While the order was being returned i wrote to them to inquire about the order and they told me when they received it my money will be refunded. It's been a week i tracked and saw that the order has been returned to shipper. Since then, i have written to Rosewe countless times asking for a refund and no one has even replied to any of my tickets. Such a dishonest company and i have read reviews here about the terribly poor quality of their clothes.

I should never have ordered if i had read these reviews before.

Be warned people. This company is a scam

Product or Service Mentioned: Rosewe Jumpsuit.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Comments

This is definitely a HORRIBLE co. DO NOT ORDER ANYTHING FROM THEM!!

THEY ARE CHEATS!! I also should have read the reviews so I guess it is my own fault.

Don't bother trying to contact them it won't happen. Liars and cheats how are they getting away with this????

Thank to you very much for your review ..I always wondered why they don't have a telephone number where I can get in touch when...im so happy I didn't make my order yet.....