I am sorely dissatisfaction disappointed in myself for checking out the review on this company before ordering.They are a huge scam.

I bought items based on pictures I saw on the site and I can tell u that they are nothing like the images. Not in fabric, design, size or anything. I would not even gift this items to anybody. They are all worth in the trash and I lost over 100$ on this transaction.

And they could only give back a paltry 30% on one of the 2 orders I made. I sincerely advise everyone to avoid these guys.

They are a China company using the online market to prey on unsuspecting people.I have attached a sample of what I saw and ordered versus what I received.

This reviewer shared experience about not as described and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Rosewe and uploaded picture s. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Rosewe.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Footwear and Clothing category for more informed decision or compare Rosewe to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Rosewe?

Comments