Welwyn Garden City, England
Featured Not resolved
1.7

Bought a dress from Rosewe, awful, nothing like the picture, itchy,cheap and see through, they refused to refund me! DO NOT BUY FROM THESE!! Pic on the left was the dress I ordered, pic on righ is what I recieved!

This person wrote the review because of not as described of dress from Rosewe and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Rosewe to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Rosewe for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Rosewe?

Comments

That is horrible

Rosewe

Dear customer

We are sorry for what happened.

Could you inform us the order no.? We are willing to help you.

Also you can attach the pictures about the items, we will check carefully.

Please feel free to contact us http://www.rosewe.com/support.php

Looking forward to hear from you Have a nice day:)