575 views
Featured

I ordered a dress and a top from these guys, dress was not the same material as advertised very poor. I also ordered a cute lacey white what I got was a cheap dirty stinky top that was all ripped and looked as if it had been worn.

Return policy sucks!

This is the cheap *** I received. Buyer beware!!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Rosewe Dress.

Reason of review: Not as described/ advertised.

Location: Surrey, British Columbia

Comments

Dear customer,

I am customer service from Rosewe.com and i hope i can help you with your order.

When you received the item and you feel not satisfied with the quality, have you contacted with our customer service department?

Customers are encouraged to contact with us directly so that we can offer better solution

Contacting link is :http://www.rosewe.com/support.php

That is cute, so I can see why you wanted to get it. But, that's terrible that they would send you an outfit that is already unraveling!

Whoever packaged the torn outfit should be fired.

They are destroying the company's reputation, and even worse they are cheating the customer.

Did they give you a refund? I think they should give you a refund and send you a non-torn version of the outfit, because of all the trouble they put you through.

@Rashawnda Ifs

Yes i had been seeing this beautiful white top for a few weeks and finally decided to order it. repeatedly emailed the company with no response.

Also tried to call there number on the website and it just keeps saying number not in use Or number can not be completed as dialed.

I further looked in to their return policy which states the customer is responsible for payment of all returns. I'm already out of pocket buying a top that isn't what I thought and poor quality.So I've put it down to a bad experience and lesson learnt I guess.

None of their clothing list the type of material, this is a big clue to beware

of this company!!!