Featured

I paid about USD$37 for a dress from Rosewe(on the left), and what i received was such a drastic difference in term of fabric quality, lace design, with inner lining that is way too short, and the sz M is much bigger as per their measurement on the website...

Just want to post here to warn others about this website..by the way, item shipped was from China factory! Very low quality.

This person wrote the review because of not as described of rosewe dress from Rosewe and attached photo s. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Rosewe to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Rosewe for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Rosewe?

Comments

Vilnius, Vilniaus Apskritis, Lithuania #968161

Had the same issue....pictures of clothes on the website are great,- what you get- piece of S***t....will never shop there again. Cheap Chinese ***, worth a couple of $..

Rosewe
Tokyo, Tokyo, Japan #944098

Dear customer,

I am customer service representative from rosewe.com and i sincerely hope i can help you with your order.

We suggest customers contact with us directly when they are not satisfied with the item bought so that we can find the problem and solve it as soon as possible.

Please contact with us directly and tell us your order number, here is contact link http://www.rosewe.com/support.php