Awful company.I ordered a black off the should top in cotton.
They sent black polyester dress. I contacted them immediately. They ask for a picture of what I received. I sent it they say it looks to be in good condition.
Maybe but it's NOT what I ordered! I sent them a picture of what I ordered and their email in ice and have not heard back from them.
Awful company and they do not operate in good faith!Do yourself a favor DO NOT order from Rosewe
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "I purchased 2 tops off this rosewe.com,,,mouths ago,my statement came in they took the money,I tracked the order,it said shipped,and RECIEVED,,,never happened,I'm still waiting,,,they scammed me ,,,that's absolutely terrible at..."
- "I ordered a dress and once I received it and tried it on it doesn't fit. I'm wanting to return the dress for my money back and to make another..."
- "UNBELIEVABLE WHAT CAME IN THE MAIL: this faux fur jacket looked so nice online and looked like a joke costume for a child once it arrived, totally plastic & mailing..."
- "Hear my warning get as far away from this "supposed company" as you can. I would love to tell my entire story but there were just so many numerous problems..."
- "I called in May 2016 regarding a rate of 3.5% on a 30 year fixed, no closing costs. "Oh, you own a rental property that is 100% paid for,..."
- "hi, We received a call from Angie's list asking us to become a preferred contractor, that they can help us increase business by at lease double, from 100k to 200k. After..."
- "Bought through Costco, $1400 on 9/25/14..... always some issue, rebooting all the time... Well, last Saturday 12/3/16, the NVR was making a grinding noise. I removed the cover and turned..."
- "I bought a dress worth £99 plus £21 for the delivery, it was never delivered and they just want to refund me 40 % of the dress value, when I..."
- "I purchased a box of crackers and each pack had what looked like and crumbled like peanut butter. I was completely disappointed and call the manufacturer and they stated it..."