Awful company.I ordered a black off the should top in cotton.

They sent black polyester dress. I contacted them immediately. They ask for a picture of what I received. I sent it they say it looks to be in good condition.

Maybe but it's NOT what I ordered! I sent them a picture of what I ordered and their email in ice and have not heard back from them.

Awful company and they do not operate in good faith!Do yourself a favor DO NOT order from Rosewe

This reviewer shared experience about not as described and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Rosewe and uploaded picture s. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Rosewe.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Footwear and Clothing category for more informed decision or compare Rosewe to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Rosewe?

Comments

Rosewe - Dress Review from Merrimac, Wisconsin Rosewe "I ordered the first dress pictured and received the dress in the 3rd and 4th pictures. The dress i received is extremely poor quality material and poorly made. I ordered..." Read more Rosewe - Dress Review from Neptune Beach, Florida Rosewe "Ordered a dress and used the size chart provided as a guide and the dress adverised is on the right, the one I recieved is on left...it is not a..." Read more Rosewe - Ignorign my request for a refund Rosewe "Ordered 3 swim suits for 3 of us. All the same style. Sizes M, L, XL. Their size chart says size M is 72-76cm for bust. ..." Read more Rosewe - Jumpsuit Review from San Diego, California Rosewe "Please Do NOT PURCHASE from this company. I purchased several items, clothing received was STAINED and jumpsuit was not as described as on website. The most frustrating part of this..." Read more Kraft Foods - Totally appalled at the non accessibility of your organization. Kraft Foods "Good Morning, I am from an organization called Social Vocational Services in Tulare California. I seek minimal jobs for our clients with disabilities in our community. What I find very..." Read more Share My Coach Mesa, AZ Share My Coach "WE rented a 38' Sports Coach, 8-2-17 / 8-8-17. We were in rain 4 of our 7 day rental and the coach leaked through the front and rear A/C units..." Read more Walmart Cell phone Insurance/ cricket wireless Walmart "In 2016 I purchased 2 cricket LGEscape 2's. I included the additional purchase for each phone the Walmart Care Protection plan. This week both phones ended up with issues making..." Read more Cricket Wirelss - Cricket Wireless Cricket Wirelss " In 2016 I purchased 2 cricket LGEscape 2's.I included the additional purchase for each phone the Walmart Care Protection plan. This week both phones ended up with issues making..." Read more