I ordered a dress about a couple of weeks ago and I even chose express shipping so I would get it by now but I haven't and I need it as soon as possible.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss problem with delivery of rosewe dress. Rosewe needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned rosewe dress in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Rosewe.

Had an Experience with Rosewe?

Comments

Rosewe

hi,there, so sorry to make your trouble and you can submit a ticket in our site and we will reply you in one working day and solve the problem for you.and because of the time difference, and it maybe difficult to make a call.but we will try our best to help u if you submit the ticket in our site.

and you can submit in this link http://www.rosewe.com/support.php or you can send the email to us: service@rosewe.com and you can show you are from pissedconsumer and we will solve it with you quickly.