3.7K views
Featured Not resolved

Ordered a dress and used the size chart provided as a guide and the dress adverised is on the right, the one I recieved is on left...it is not a v neck as pictured.It is about a foot too short all over.

Way too small cheap quality. Refused a full refund although this was their mistake by false advertising!!!

These are horribly attempted replicas.Don't waste your money!

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Rosewe and uploaded a picture. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Rosewe.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Footwear and Clothing category for more informed decision or compare Rosewe to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Rosewe?

Comments

'Rosewe' complained that the skirt was 'a foot too short'...Uhhh, maybe it's because she has the waistband pulled all the way up to just beneath her *** & in the 'comparison photo' the girl's waistband is just beneath her belly button!Pull it down to below your belly button & voila...perfect length!

Am I the only person who noticed this???LMBO

to JustSayin #1329878

Hi. It's a dress. Not a skirt.

to JustSayin #1329881

I'm the girl in the comparison photo.lol I wish that was the reality!

It was all a one piece dress connected though!! Exactly why it looks ridiculous cuz it is right up under my tatas.

Haha.Wish I could have pulled it down but that was impossible

Roanoke, Virginia, United States #1322593

Thank you for taking the time to post your review....so sorry this happened to you...I was burned last year from a dress I had ordered...THIS MUST STOP!!

rodgerluers

LOL

rodgerluers
Maurice, Iowa, United States #1038817

Thank you I am a single mother and can not waste my time and MONEY on buying inexpensive clothes on sites like this!!!I'm happy I did my research and you people put your honest reviews!!!!!!

IM SORRY BUT WOW AND THAT IS PRETTY FUNNY THEY SENT YOU SUCH A CRAPPY DRESS!!!

WOW .

THEY PAY THEIR WORKERS 5 CENTS A DAY IF THAT. I mean, really though, what can we expect.

I am simply done buying from China regardless.

Bahahahaaaa oh wow.

eyesofanangl17

Oh also about the size chart comment.. Centimeters are centimeters no matter what country you're from. When I said size chart I meant their measurements in centimeters, not small medium large.

eyesofanangl17

Yes yes, I know, I am ashamed to admit I had much higher hopes for this dress than I should have based on the selfie picture that was their advertisement lol.BUT there are many others like me who see something and let the excitement of something that glitters obscure the obvious red flags and may see my review as helpful.

This is why I left it.So thanks for your marvelous insight but why are you even on this website looking up reviews yourself if you aren't about to purchase from them yourselves?

This is why I don't waste my time with sites like 'wish' or overseas clothing. Cheaply made.

to Anonymous Roanoke, Virginia, United States #1322595

I would love to know where one could buy beautiful clothes such as these...I have searched at local malls..Macy's, Belks, even small boutique shops, but never able to find clothes such as are advertised from these fraudulent Web sites...any one know?