Rosewe Dress Review from Mckenna, Washington

65 of 556 Rosewe reviews

Oh my gosh,....poorest quality of clothing Ive ever seen in my life.I ordered two dresses, one was the looking flowy sheer multi coloured wrap dress worth the slits up the front.

The're are closures to wrap the dress. I have several wrap dressed and they at least have a snap or button to hold the dress in place...it only came with a belt. Its not even a dress as out looks like on the site..its a shirt with 4 long pieces of fabric with no way to hold it on you other than the flimsy belt. The other dress is a total mess..

One sleeve looks clearly like a mistake and they added an extension to fix the sleeve. It looks like an oversized t shirt that is a practice piece for a beginner.

Neither can be Worn in public.This site portrays beautiful clothes but the quality is *** poor

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Long Dresses
Review category
Footwear and Clothing
review #853004

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Rosewe? Submit review ›
Helpful? 1 Yes 1 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
65 of 556 Rosewe reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan
Rosewe

May 25 #1164205

Thanks for your feedback.
We have been devoting to offer good products with low price, but it maybe up to your expectation. So you could return anything you want, under the condition it's in original condition. Postal service is a good way to return, and I suppose it’s not much expensive. After we get the return package, 100% refund will be issued.
Our customer service will send the return address to you, please submit a ticket ASAP and we are expecting for an earlier reply. Please mention that you are from pissedconsumer.
Best Regards,

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Rosewe. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Rosewe.
Filing a new complaint about
×