Mckenna, Washington

Oh my gosh,....poorest quality of clothing Ive ever seen in my life.I ordered two dresses, one was the looking flowy sheer multi coloured wrap dress worth the slits up the front.

The're are closures to wrap the dress. I have several wrap dressed and they at least have a snap or button to hold the dress in place...it only came with a belt. Its not even a dress as out looks like on the site..its a shirt with 4 long pieces of fabric with no way to hold it on you other than the flimsy belt. The other dress is a total mess..

One sleeve looks clearly like a mistake and they added an extension to fix the sleeve. It looks like an oversized t shirt that is a practice piece for a beginner.

Neither can be Worn in public.This site portrays beautiful clothes but the quality is *** poor

Review about: Long Dresses.

I liked: Severely flawed clothes.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Rosewe Dress
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not as described / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Rosewe?

Submit review

Comments

Rosewe

Thanks for your feedback.

We have been devoting to offer good products with low price, but it maybe up to your expectation.

So you could return anything you want, under the condition it's in original condition. Postal service is a good way to return, and I suppose it’s not much expensive.

After we get the return package, 100% refund will be issued.

Our customer service will send the return address to you, please submit a ticket ASAP and we are expecting for an earlier reply.Please mention that you are from pissedconsumer.

Best Regards,