I wish I would have looked at the reviews before I ordered.The dress I ordered was in the mail box at my house in a small bag....
So I knew it was going to be a mess.My friend told me not to order from Rosewe but I did the day before and was praying it would be right but I was soooo wrong !!!!!It look like a Halloween Costume, so sad, I want my money back
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Value for money|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Paid extra for 3 day shipping. Got items over a month later. WRONG sizes and grossly larger than their website says. Emailed what they think customer service..."
- "I ordered from Roswe seeing all the good reviews on their products. Come to find out they are all fake... i can't leave one review for their horrible products. First..."
- "UNBELIEVABLE WHAT CAME IN THE MAIL: this faux fur jacket looked so nice online and looked like a joke costume for a child once it arrived, totally plastic & mailing..."
- "I (Dexter Connors) took my car, a black 2012 Volkswagen EOS, in for a diagnostic test and when I picked it up I noticed the rear wheel on the passenger..."
- "I spoke with a guy name Kyle and he tested my no. and told me that it was long distance from the jail. and that I needed their local no...."
- "I had a horrible experience with Terminix located in College Park Georgia. The technician and a manager ruin my wood furniture and floors no chemicals whatsoever should have been on..."
- "I purchased 2 Kensington recliners from Cymax thru Sears in June, 2015. 18 months later the leather is flaking off and the pull handle to open the reclining part is..."
- "Many of the nay-sayers of this company are correct about the business practices. If you can get the product, especially the night cream, do it, but if just trying to..."
- "Had an issue with a defective Leather steering wheel that started to separating. Dealership offered to Glue it back. I specifically requested that they replace a steering wheel because its..."