Limerick, Limerick

This is nothing like the dress i ordered, im disguised

This person wrote the review because of not as described of rosewe dress from Rosewe and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Rosewe to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Rosewe for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Rosewe?

Comments

Rosewe - FAUX LEATHER JACKET Rosewe "UNBELIEVABLE WHAT CAME IN THE MAIL: this faux fur jacket looked so nice online and looked like a joke costume for a child once it arrived, totally plastic & mailing..." Read more Rosewe - Roswe is a SCAM Rosewe "I ordered this dress from Rosewe.com for $21.77 in size Large, thinking it was a good deal for a simple yellow dress. In the photo, the dress appeared to be..." Read more Do not order from Rosewe Rosewe "The quality is terrible There is no phone number to reach anyone I am trying to return an item and not sure how I will get money back...." Read more Rosewe - Jumpsuit Review from San Diego, California Rosewe "Please Do NOT PURCHASE from this company. I purchased several items, clothing received was STAINED and jumpsuit was not as described as on website. The most frustrating part of this..." Read more Ninjapparel - 2 MONTHS OF *** (DO NOT BUY!) Ninjapparel "I can't even begin to detail the full extent of how horrible this company has been. After ordering, it was 3 weeks and I had received no tracking info and..." Read more Marks Work Wearhouse - Denver Haynes pants left me with chemical burns Marks Work Wearhouse "I bought a few pairs of their Mia pants and wore them without washing them first. They have a little warning about dye transfer that I found later. What happened..." Read more Triton Boats - Unwanted step child of boats Triton Boats "I bought a 2010 Triton Storm new. First boat. Loved it until the cracks began. Several cracks in structural areas. My certified welder says there are signs of insufficient welds..." Read more Lbc Express - I RETURNED MY ITEM TO LAZADA LAST JULY 3. Lbc Express "I contacted Lazada and they said that they didn't receive the returned item, and they are waiting for LBC to send it. Like wtf LBC? "July 05, 2017 Forwarded to..." Read more