I ordered a dress and once I received it and tried it on it doesn't fit.I'm wanting to return the dress for my money back and to make another order but when I go through the process it ask for an order number that I do not have or apparently don't know where it's located on the package.

I have tried to call and always get some dumb recording no one to talk to for assistance...very frustrated need to get order number so I can get my money back please.My name is Valerie Harris my contact phone number is 7706106574 my email dress is jmaavalerieh04@yahoo.com please Rosewe would you send me a order number so I will be able to submit a ticket to return this item PLEASE!!!!

This reviewer shared experience about problems with payment and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Rosewe and uploaded a picture. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Rosewe.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Footwear and Clothing category for more informed decision or compare Rosewe to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Rosewe?

Comments

Rosewe
Tokyo, Tokyo, Japan #1040636

hi,there, so sorry to make your trouble and you can submit a ticket in our site and we will reply you in one working day and solve the problem for you.and because of the time difference, and it maybe difficult to make a call.but we will try our best to help u if you submit the ticket in our site.

and you can submit in this link http://www.rosewe.com/support.php or you can send the email to us: service@rosewe.com and you can show you are from pissedconsumer and we will solve it with you quickly.