Hawthorne, Florida
Featured Not resolved

I bought a dress from rosewe.Com it took 6weeks to get here.

We I got it in the mail not only did it not fit but it wasn't the dress I ordered.

It looked like a dress a child would wear.I am beyond disappointed.

This person wrote the review because of not as described of rosewe dress from Rosewe and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Rosewe to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Rosewe for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Rosewe?

Comments

Rosewe

Dear customer

Terribly sorry for any trouble, and we totally understand your feeling,.

Could you pls provide the measurements of the item you got? We need this to report to our relevant departement.Please no worry, I will apply the best help as I can.

And for this item ,we will consider to change supplier to find the better one.

Please feel free to contact us http://www.rosewe.com/support.php

Looking forward to hear from you Have a nice day:)