Featured Not resolved

Rosewe is the worst nothing is the same that u see in the pictures the quality is pass cheap.I ordered 7 items paid $160 first of all order took 2 months to arrive.

Then when I open it there no receipt in there so there is no return I guess now am stuff with the stuff some of them is big at this point I have nothing good to say about this website my whole experience was horrible. Waste of my whole $160 I am so mad at myself. This is why I never order anything online.

LESSON LEARNED pics suppose to be a bandage dress and it's a medium it's a cheap silk stretch material with elastic nothing about it is bandage.I am so upset.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of rosewe dress. Rosewe needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned rosewe dress in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Rosewe.

Had an Experience with Rosewe?

Comments