4.1K views
Featured Not resolved

Way off!Using for an army ball but this just looks too cheap for a formal ball!

Too big and fitting sucks!!Waste of $40!!!!!

This person wrote the review because of not as described of rosewe dress from Rosewe and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Rosewe to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Rosewe for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Rosewe?

Comments

Shokan, New York, United States #1340753

I placed and order on 5/17, it is now 6/16 and I still haven't received my order and when I try to track it, conveniently there is no record of it!!! CiChic you absolutely suck!! I went against my better judgement and purchased from a cheap website and you proved me right!!!

Denver, Colorado, United States #1237638

I ordered mine from a vendor on ebay.(I recommend that if you must order from an overseas vendor use ebay.and paypal, because you will get your money back if there is a problem.)I never got the dress.

I got my money back,but, lost the dress I wanted to wear to a special event.

I have learned that if it takes longer than 7 days to get the item It's coming from overseas and my not get here.It's a *** shoot that I am not willing to take.

Chicago, Illinois, United States #1109570

That is definitely not the same dress, but what the *** did you expect for $40? Seriously????

to getwhatyoupayfor Ashland, Oregon, United States #1120453

I'd expect to get the dress in the photo even if advertised for just $40.00. The problem is some of those sites are stealing photos from reputable websites and then sending the buyer a very cheap knock-off which is fraud.

to RNB #1328461

I agree they are stealing pics, then trying to make dress.The large is a small/med.

They are also all over EBay. But use PayPal and you get your money back.

Uk company do the same thing.Not true sized clothing

to getwhatyoupayfor #1142313

"Stores are allowed to fraud me because I'm only spending $40." ....what kind of *** logic is that

to Anonymous #1165410

In China I guess they can and do. A fool and his money are soon parted.

to getwhatyoupayfor #1165407

What you see is a professional photograph with a model and then the dress you ordered is made in a sweat shop in China and is made with very cheap fabric.Almost like a costume you would buy at a drug store or party store quality.

Thin satin, cheap ribbon, etc.The dress was 3.00 to make.

to getwhatyoupayfor Albuquerque, New Mexico, United States #1179692

I was going to say exactly that. WTF! A $40 dress m lmoa what a joke.

to getwhatyoupayfor Denver, Colorado, United States #1237641

I have received a few items from vendors here in the U.S.@ $40.00 and less very good things . I love a bargain and online shopping.